Thursday, January 21, 2010

Uplander Seats Anywhere I Can Find Out The Seat Configuration Of An 07 Chevy Uplander?

Anywhere I can find out the seat configuration of an 07 Chevy Uplander? - uplander seats

I have a 07 Uplander and want to move the seats. I hope you can take in the second row of seats and move the third line, instead of giving you all the back for luggage and more. Who knows if that is possible? I searched the manual and the government does nothing. Talk about how to take the seat and back on links or personal experience would be very grateful. I would not attempt this task, only to rearrange to recognize that this is not (and must do everything put back). lol

Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

Tarzan in Florida said...

The rear seats do not fit in the middle row. They are built differently, and their bases are not the same. It was developed in this way, if you will take all these elements, return to the right place and ensure that anchor the work and seatblets system properly in an accident.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm sorry, I can not help me. I wondered what breed your puppy?
Are you a gentleman?

Thank you Hunny x

meli123 said...

Call Distributor

Post a Comment