Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Top Dvd Recorders Just My Two Cents My Lap Top Has DVD RW And DVD Multi-recorder. Is It Possible To Copy A DVD Movie Onto My Lap Top?

My lap top has DVD RW and DVD Multi-recorder. Is it possible to copy a DVD movie onto my lap top? - top dvd recorders just my two cents

Yes, you get a free program called DVD Decrypter to accommodate, then in the DVD and select the option to view and select the DVD drive and select the location for the file save. Then click the play button and start the DVD file into an ISO file. Then get a program called WinRAR (study time, [the trial period is over, close the call and it works again]), then unpack the files, right click and select where you want. It usually comes in AVI, WMV or MP4. The files of Windows Media Player or iTunes to play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment