Monday, December 28, 2009

What Doe Mucus Look Like Small Amounts Of Sweet Smelling Watery Discharge?

Small amounts of sweet smelling watery discharge? - what doe mucus look like

When I Awil before I realized that I sorta felt little pee'da and when I wiped it was placing a small amount of moisture with a little mucus. I read that this is a sweet fragrance when the amniotic fluid and sorta felt the sugar water. It was a sweet smell. As it happened, enough for a few more times than their small quantities, not to do my wet clothes or something to sorta wet em. However, Doe has a scent ... I'm worried or leave me alone. I'm going to DR on Tuesday, I think, because not a lot of fluid and can not wait aminotic up. I mean AOT drink decaffeinated tea with tons of sugar. Could it be what I feel? I took EPO (evening primrose oil) for a few days now. Had something to do with it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment