Monday, February 15, 2010

Ma Abortion Clinic Free Abortion Clinics In The Boston, MA Area?

Free abortion clinics in the Boston, MA area? - ma abortion clinic

Let me explain, before everyone thinks I'm terrible. I'm eighteen years old. I made the mistake of unprotected sex with my boyfriend for over a year. Now I am not financially stable to care for a child, I live with my brother and my mother, who is about to lose his job. My friend and I decided that really is not mature enough to have a baby now, but because we both want to live that children in the future, we can not know that we live in the world one child with another family. So please help me. I'm looking for something cheap / free. if someone can help me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many people have children who are not financially stable. They also have less of you.

The responsible thing is to educate children and not to kill him just because he made a mistake. It requires sacrifice and change their plans temporarily. Babies do not stay forever.

Replace with nothing to his son grow up. * * According to the conception of the baby is not the time to sit down and decide whether you are ready to be parents or not. It's a real, live, genetically little man is now in you.

Please read the stories of other women who have abortions, and advice - Keep your baby.

You'll never guess!

EDIT: Why say to the devil, so many young people: "I am notwilling to take a child "or" I'm not responsible enough to be a child "if the decision must be taken before !!!??? While the amount of sex drive sex education received in school, no one tells you where children come, or is it just an education in different positions?

Anonymous said...

First, I think you should even consider first. someone very dear to me had an abortion when they are in your age and have never forgotten it. are still pursuing the specter of the death of his son. If I were you weigh over. I believe that abortion is murder, and unfortunately not be done. A procedure is very unpleasant and traumatic. Please do not do that. You need to think about it a little more. There are others completed. Abortion is not one of them. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

There are no such things as abortion on demand. If your responsible enough for a man, then you should be responsible enough to face the consequences. He is a board member of the pregnancy for mothers who want to keep the child in you. Go!

Post a Comment