Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mustela Stretch Mark Asda Stretch Marks...what Worked For You?

Stretch marks...what worked for you? - mustela stretch mark asda

I am 39 weeks pregnant and has no stretch marks until about 2 weeks. In fact, begun to further differentiate the last two weeks. I have the Mustela Stretch Mark Cream, but I started to neglect the last two months. My stretch marks are not so bad compared to some, but his anger for me. I've heard to try the best time in order to get rid of them, if they are always on the lookout for the color purple. I have heard many different things to get rid of them and I'm not sure what to try. That does not bother me too much if you never really go, but I would if they are less visible. Does anyone know something that really works? Those who have tried or know someone who has tried.

1 comments:

tinytwig... said...

They called this cream reallyyyyyyy celtrixa strips and works well. go of my stretch marks in a few weeks, and I had for a while ... currently pregnant, and Palmer's Cocoa Butter for maintenance work in the trash.
Good luck

Post a Comment