Saturday, February 13, 2010

Monster Mud Tires Can I Fit 33x12.50" Tires On A Stock 2008 Jeep Wrangler X?

Can I fit 33x12.50" tires on a stock 2008 Jeep Wrangler X? - monster mud tires

I had this question before, but I must stress that I have the "X" model, not the Sahara and Rubicon. If I understand correctly, each has a different attitude. I need to know if he will, without amendments, lift kit, strut, Spacers, so what-so-ever. Oh, and if you're wondering, I think, 20x10 "MMC XD Monsters on wheels and 33x12.50" Nitto Mud Grapplers on tires.

3 comments:

magnumsr... said...

Yes, you 33 can hold the full diameter of the tire in an action, regardless of whether Wrangler X, Sahara and Rubicon. But if we use the tires ... They are at least 1.5-inch spacers to get the tires for brake lines and suspension.

If you are sure to go aftermarket rims, you get a ring with a back of 3.75 to 4.5 to enable "on wider tires, and avoid using spacers.

In addition, you have to curtail or eliminate the front (plastic skate-air-dam) under the front bumper, to avoid friction with the full rotation!

A 33 "diameter tire will affect the overall value of your SUV because it does not flex in a position to get all the problems and rub on the wings of values. If aRe decided that we need a little rocky, and .... Full Flex, then you will get at least 2.5 "Budget Boost. I know JK has many, including myself, Boost TERRAFLEX budget and were very happy!

Check this site contains extensive information on the tongue.

http://www.jk-forum.com

BlueXJ said...

Yes, but you need to pick up a 3 ", so they do not touch.

Pedro S said...

I think tirerack and Discount Tire have the cards that you can adapt or

Post a Comment